martes, 21 de agosto de 2018

My life


My name is Luis Fernando leal and this is my life. I was born in Barranquilla Colombia, I am 17 years old. I have two parents named Karen and Luis and two sisters named Valerie and Daniella. I have gone through 2 schools throughout my life the first was the sacred heart and finally the lyndon b Johnson where I have done my entire baccalaureate and where I graduated. I can say that I am happy with my life, when I was a child I never missed anything, for the help of my parents and my grandparents we have been able to overcome with every difficulty and today they have taught me everything I know to this day I have lived all my life in Colombia, when I was a child I grew up next to my grandparents who gave me everything I have until today, I grew up seeing that family is the most important thing there is for what I have always seen together and thanks to that I am a person that when someone is wrong or needs help I help without thinking twice. . I can say that I am very proud of my life and that in the future I could continue to live in the same way that I grew up, simple, humble and at peace.

1 comentario: